Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Back at it! Week 2 starts

Chest and Back...

this is a really good workout and I feel spent afterwards. I can barely lift my arms. I like the feeling, until I have to shower...lol. I really pushed myself last night and really tried to outdo my prior weeks numbers. Mission accomplished on all fronts. I surpassed all the numbers from last week and was able to do many of the pushups that I was only able to do from my knees the previous week (Diamond pushups!) I was able to do 6 regular diamonds, and 4 from my knees the 1st time around, and then tried them on the 2nd, but landed on my face as I was too spent to hold myself up...started laughing for trying cause I knew what was going to happen, but that is the goal next week. I was able to get 10 on my knees there and I am good with that.

MEALS:
Breakfast: Sausage Egg white and cheese wrap
snack: larabar, apple pie
Lunch: Salmon burger and fruit
Snack: nothing (got caught up in work and forgot to eat...oops)
Dinner: Chicken & Shrimp teriyaki and stir fry veggies, small amount of steamed white rice
Post workout: Protien shake w/ creatine and Lglute and couple pieces of beef jerky

Not too bad, but gotta make sure I keep up on the eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment