Monday, September 13, 2010

Week 2 Wrapup!

OK, so Week 2 is in the books. I pushed myself in all the workouts and was surpassing all the numbers I hit in the 1st week. I am really starting to see the improvements in strength, now if the inches would start falling off. I am not concerned as much with weight, as I am doing the workouts with the intention of building muscle. However, I really want to start seeing the improvements in the waist line and start leaning out some. I know it is a process and I will see the improvements if I keep pushing myself, but I am a results oriented person and I need the visible evidence.

I realized that I hadn't put up any of my numbers from the initial prep. So here they are. I am going to add photos, I just haven't gotten them off the camera yet, so you will have to wait for that.

DAY 1
Body Fat % = 27% (calculated, I don't have calipers)
Weight: 216
Chest: 42" (with no pecs to speak of)
Waist: 41"
Hips: 42"
Right Thigh: 26.5"
Left Thigh: 26"
Right Arm: 14.25"
Left Arm: 13.5"

So there is the sorry state of things in Week 1. The goal is to have a bigger chest, arm and legs, along with a much smaller waist and hips. But I am not fixated on the numbers, I just want to keep pushing myself until the end and whatever they are, they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment