Thursday, September 9, 2010

Plyo done!

I went at this workout harder than I did last time. I didnt take any pause breaks and didnt extend any of the breaks and just brought it! I will admit, I was not able to go for the full time on each move. I was making it to probably 5 secs left when my thighs were burning too much to stand...

Great workout! Feel really good this morning, arms aren't as sore as I expected they would be. My legs are pretty spent and feel a little shaky but I am digging it.

Meals:
Breakfast: Sausage Egg white and cheese wrap
Snack: none
Lunch: Foot-long Turkey JalapeƱo sub with mountains of veggies and apples
Snack: 30 pistachios
Dinner: spicy beef and sausage raviolis (fresh) and marinara sauce (figured the little extra carbs would be ok since plyo was on the docket for tonight)
Post workout: Protein Shake (creatine/lglute)

No comments:

Post a Comment