Thursday, September 2, 2010

Shoulders and Arms - Day 3

This was a great workout. I was able to keep up with the workout, with the exception of some of the 16 reps exercises. I will need to adjust my weight for those down a little to ensure that I can make it to max reps. But I feel like I think I am supposed to post workout. Tired arms and shoulders. I think this is the best feeling. My arms feel spent, but not so much that I cannot do normal activities (like they are after chest and back).

Ab Ripper X was a little better this time, but I still have trouble getting the 25 reps on most of the moves. Right now I am a 10-15 on most and 20 on others. But I am still working and that is the point.

On a separate note, my legs are so sore, I can barely move today, until after I walk around a little and loosen them up. But they just go right back to stiff and sore w/in minutes of no movement. I am sure it will pass but man, does this suck, particularly in my calves.

Looking forward to Yoga X tonight, think that will actually help this stiffness.

MEALS:

Breakfast: Protien Shake w/ creatine and L-glutamine
Snack: Honey Nut Cheerios w Milk. (1% bc the University store didnt have skim)
Lunch: Homade Cashew Chicken w/ 1/2 cup rice
Snack: Kashi Dark Chocolate and Coconut bar
Dinner: Shrimp scampi w/ whole wheat penne (2oz pasta with shrimp, lightly sauced)
Post workout: Protien shake w/ creatine and L-glutamine

No comments:

Post a Comment