Thursday, September 16, 2010

Mid Week 3 update

Hey everyone, I realized it had been a couple days since my last blog. I have been pushing myself and week 3 is better than 2. I am doing more reps and more weight than in previous weeks. I am really starting to feel the results. I cannot see any real significant changes in my appearance but that will come.

Meals:

I have been eating really good. Watching everything I eat and making sure I get a consistent number of meals a day. I am also making sure that I am eating regularly so that I am not really hungry at any point during the day. I have found some really good snack bars, I eat the Kashi bars (Dark chocolate & coconut along with the mocha almond). I have also been eating the Fiber one chewy granola bars. they are really tasty and only 200 cal. they make for a good double snack or a nice quick on the go breakfast with some fruit afterward.

I am looking forward to the recovery week and the change that comes from switching the routines. I go on vacation in a week, so I will be taking the DVDs with me and keeping up. I may end up extending my recovery week during the vacation for ease of use. I really dont want to be learning new routines and whatnot while I am away from the comfort of home. It will only be a few extra days of recovery. No biggie.

Keep up the good work and KEEP PUSHING PLAY!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment