Friday, September 3, 2010

OOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!!! Day 4-Yoga Done!

That was fun, but difficult. I was able to do most of the moves but holding them for the 30 secs was very difficult and I am not that flexible, yet. It was a really intense, but very relaxing session. I think it actually helped me with some of the soreness, as well.

Most Difficult move: The Wheel, I am not flexible enough to do that one yet, just stayed in table???

Looking forward (not really) to legs and Back tonight.

MEALS:
Breakfast: Bowl of cheerios
Snack: Lara bar Apple pie
Lunch: Subway Turkey jalapeƱo sandwich w/ lots of spinach, onions, and peppers.
Snack: Kashi Dark Chocolate and Coconut bar
Dinner: Italian Turkey sausage and ground turkey and cabbage goulash (unbelievably good!)
Post workout: 8 oz. Low fat chocolate milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment