Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Day 6 and Week 1 wrap up...

Well life kinda caught up to me this weekend. I tried to do as much of the Kenpo X as I could but I was so sore and my legs were really tired from the Legs and Back workout that I could not complete it. I had bad form all through it and was really dogging it, so I stopped 3/4 thru and decided to rest and dedicate myself more this week.

Then some really strange personal stuff kinda got in the way of rest day and Monday's workout. I was very distracted and could not concentrate and I wasn't paying attention to the eating guide. I wasn't eating bad stuff, but I was not eating often enough. Then I got to doing way too many things on Monday afternoon and never got my workout in. So, after all that I decided to push the workouts back a day and start with the chest and back tonight (Tuesday 9/7) This will cause my dates to be pushed a day forward, but I may make up for that by skipping a rest day, or doing 2 workouts in 1 day later on.

I just know that I need to go after it this week and not let anything distract from my workouts. I am going to focus and get it done, no more excuses.

Life happens, I gotta forget it and keep pushing play...

Quick update also, I lost 2 pounds so far, so I got that going for me...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment